So Amber commented that I should tell a story about Roxy-well, here it goes. Todd got some Valentine Dice for me for V-day, mostly as a gag (they were .50 at the grocery store) they have sayings on them for couples to do (kiss, play etc) and where to do it (closet, chair, bed etc). Well, my kids have found them and been playing with them-thankfully none of them can really read! Yesterday, I noticed that Roxy had gotten out her new pottytraining toilet-which she had peed in earlier and I had just quickly rinsed out-and was spitting into it. After a few times I finally stopped her and realized that she had the dice in her mouth was spitting then out in the potty and then doing it over and over. At least she still doesn't drink out of the toilet!
Our house is moving along. today they poured the basement floor. they should be framing next week. does anyone have and opinion about their washer and dryers. I am thinking LG or Maytag. topload or frontload?
Two Bean Tamale Pie
17 years ago
7 comments:
I don't know what possesses your kids but they do the funniest things. It's not as bad as when Ella drank the water that was collected at the bottom of the toilet brush holder!
Tiffany, I am so glad you have a blog! I love the story of Roxie. What a funny girl.
Front loader without a doubt!! You'll save tons of water.
I think the dice are what is hilarious. haha purchased from the grocery store no less.
Tiff, I had the same experience with Sarah the other day only she was dipping a lego in the toilet that Avery forgot to flush. How gross is that! Better hide those dice before the kids start reading.
P.S. if I could do it over again I would get the front loaders. I saw a great pic in a magazine where someone had built a great shelf over the top of theirs for folding and ironing the laundry.
Tiff! I guess I'll probably have to start a blog now. I'm always lagging behind. I have a sad, sad toilet story. Ezra went to the bathroom and was yelling, "Mom, wipe my bum!" But it took me about 60 seconds extra to get there because I was putting laundry in the dryer. In that sixty seconds Reuben dumped out my whole makeup bag of new clinique makeup in the toilet. I fished it out and disinfected it, but oculdn't bring myself to use it. So long expensive make-up!
Post a Comment