Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm Still Here





Sorry for all you who have to put up with me again.

This is whats been happening.


The kids have been taking swimming lessons and so poor Tiff has to take all of them to the pool all by herself. They had fun even though the weather was not very good it was the two weeks when it was cold all week and then the weekends were warm. They all passed their levels and so they can now move up to the next level.


This week is Strawberry Days in Pleasant Grove and so on Monday they had free swimming at the Pool. I was out of town and so Tiff once again had to go to the pool all by herself with four kids. I thought that everything would be ok since the kids just had swim lessons and were all good enough to pass thier class. What was I thinking. Tiff was holding Camilla and watching Roxy and Meg play. Then all of the sudden she noticed a crowd starting to gather and so her motherly instincts kicked in and started counting kids. One Camilla holding her, two Roxy bugging Camilla being held by Tiff, three where the "H" is Meg no where to be found. Jump up looking for Meg Push way through crowd watch lifeguard jump in pool to rescue a crazy redheaded girl. How embarrasing. Meg was ok and so I asked her why she didn't doggy paddle to the top she told me she didn't know how.


As for me I have been living at the new house 900 square feet of ceramic tile 700 square feet of hardwood, electrical trimout. It just seems like the list goes on and on. Here are some pics.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Sounds like you are very busy. I am glad Meg is okay. Your house looks great

amber said...

todd you need to get the whole house in a picture, how are Sean and I supposed to get a good idea of where our rock is going to go if we can't see the whole dang thing. looks good by the way.