Monday, August 25, 2008

the birthday girl

I thought I better post a few birthday pictures of roxy. She apparently is going through a phase where she won't smile for the camera, so consequently I have many many pictures of her that look just like this...

by the way, this is the dress that she peed in, on the slide at Carl's JR while todd was watching all the kids. Not only has he never had to deal with a public pee situation, but, a little boy was trying to lick it up.. oh the joys!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Ha!! That's funny and discusting all at the same time! She has beautiful eyes. She looks a lot like Cooper!

Jason and Kristin said...

Holy Cow! She has grown up tons. I love her eyes. Ok, that pee story is killing me. I can't even imagine the drama it must have caused Todd. I guess it could have passed for lemonade so we'll have to give the poor licker upper a break :)

jana said...

Ahhh, what a story! What a Face. Cute. Thanks for sharing