This past week was a blast! I'm going to try to highlight the main events so you won't snooze through this. First I should mention we missed out on Mara and Lake. Mara just moved and couldn't find a babysitter and Lake's little girl broke her leg the NIGHT before leaving.
Alright- Here's the intro- We all met our Freshman year at BYU Helaman Halls. Pepper and Lake, Southern belles from Mississippi, Kim, upstate NY(pronouncing Cosmo "CASMO") Brooke, Canadian turned homegirl from Eastern Washington, and Mara and Shelly Californian babes. We all hit it off, had the year of our lives and have been friends since then.
It all began Thursday afternoon.....
Cafe Rio
Olympics
Friday-Shopped til we dropped.
Ikea. Great deals, swedish meatballs and mac&cheese
yummy home cooked dinner (I'll post the recipe later)
Olympics-lovin' Nasti
Talking, Crying, Laughing till 4AM!!
Saturday-
2 words...Mamma Mia. I loved the music so much we illegally downloaded it that night(I hope I just didn't incriminate myself)
4wheeler ride around my neighborhood.
Yes, we all fit. Yes, we got many funny looks.
dinner rez at Bucca di Peppo @9:00 PM (that's right people life has so many possibilities without our "balls and chains"(kids))
Lots of free food
Breaking into the neighborhood pool -now before I throw you all into a tizzy, we got permission from my neighbor but her husband forgot to give us the key and I wasn't about to knock on his door at midnight, so we checked for security cameras and then hopped the fence.
Movie in theatre room at 1AM
Sunday... a day of rest
sacrament meeting
visit to Shelly's grave
goodbye to Kim
Monday
goodbye Brooke
crazy scavenger hunt in SL park with kids,lots of sweating, no treasure
goodbye pepper
hello piles of laundry and forgotten chores
I love ya girls, til next time
6 comments:
It looks like you had so much fun!
FUN! that makes me want to have a girls week. You look so great, as usual!
That sounds like a dream! I need to do something like that...desperately! By the way, I'll be teaching Sunshine at the Elementary school here in town...for free!
oh, NO treasure?! Sorry :(. Thanks for the fabulous weekend, Tiff. I love ya!
Thanks for the update and the pictures. I really miss you guys and I'm glad you all had so much fun. You all look so good!!!
when did your hair get so long?
Post a Comment