We are moved in!! Goodbye Utah County- hello Davis. It has been a CRAZY month, poor Todd, I've never seen him so tired and stressed, unfortunately it won't get any better because this weekend by college roomies are flying in for the weekend and he gets the kids. They are staying at our house which has really forced me to get the house put together. I will try to get some pictures up next week.
A quick shout out to my almost 3 year old, Roxy. On Friday she will probably get ignored (refer to the statement above) so I'll tell her happy b-day now. She has been a trial from the get -go (epideral didn't work) but whenever she laughs I forget about all the screaming, yelling, and crying she did beforehand.
Two Bean Tamale Pie
17 years ago
8 comments:
Hey tiffany! It is way good to here from you. Your house is so cute. I would love to come and see it! Let me know you address and phone and I will give you a call and when things calm down we can get together. My email is melissasmurfy@yahoo.com.
holy canoly! so good to hear from you! we need to hang out! your house is beautiful.
Your house is gorgeous. I am jealous! Tell Todd that if he wants/needs help with the kids this weekend to call me and I will come down and help. Have fun with your roomies!
Are you kidding me?? You've had a blog all of this time and I didn't even know!! We were just talking about you the other day. Love your house. Your colors are awesome.
I'm so glad that you found me. I've been thinking about you guys and wondering how you were, where you ended up etc. I love LOve your house, it's a little craftsmany, which is my favorite! Congrats on the new house, and tell Meg happy b-day from the Drew's. We'll have to get together sometime, Connor would love to play with Cooper, he asks about him a lot.
I'm so excited for you guys! It must be nice to be in your own place after so long! Did Todd tell you that I am in love with your kitchen? I know I shouldn't covet, but...
Will we see you guys over Labor Day?
Yeah! I just heard the other day that you were blogging and I was going to go find your link on someone's blog so I could say hi to you. Congrats on the new house and baby girl (I know I'm a little late on that one). Ok, I'm excited we'll for sure stay in touch now :)
Hey I was just pokin around on amy's blog and saw you name! I am glad you guys got all moved it. Kate still talks about Meg everyday.
Post a Comment