Sunday, November 9, 2008

top 5

I haven't been posting much lately, having a hard time finding good material. So, I decided to thrill you all with a list of my top moments of the past week
5. getting a babysitter and going to the adult session of stake conference. It's amazing what you learn with no kids to yell at-even with an upset tummy(believe me you don't want to know about it)
4. Meg throwing a fit, locks herself in the spare bedroom(now referred to as "Brooke's room"), and FALLS ASLEEP for about an hour.
3. Spending 4 hours in the temple. 4 hours of Peace and Quiet.
2. BYU finally decisively beating somebody-my nerves can't take it anymore-I'm a frazzled mess on game days.
1. Cooper, too hyper from grandpa babysitting him (refer to #3), trips over his feet and in slow motion (it seemed) his whole body goes crashing onto the dishwasher door that was down waiting for Meg to load it (that took 3 hours of a lot of "coersing"), bending the frame. Yes, it is only a couple months old and already the repair men are coming.

1 comment:

The Lower Family said...

Sounds like you had a great week! I am just so glad I am not the only one with weeks like that!