Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hmmmmmm

I have the worst bloggers block ever!!!! I absolutely cannot think of anything to write about! My kids behavior has been horrible, so you'd think I'd have lots to say, but still, nothin! I am however, currently obsessed with American Idol. I usually don't get so into it at this point in the competition but, I am already feeling really sad for the people who are getting cut today. All I know is that Porto Rican chic better get the axe or I'm going to flip!

7 comments:

Kristi said...

I totally agree!!! She drives me nuts!!! I can't believe she mad it past the first auditions!!

Samantha said...

Seriously. That girl drives me nuts.

Kristi said...

SHE MADE IT! GRRR!!

kim dance said...

They are keeping her for all of us who are watching, just waiting for her to get cut. (heeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaahhhhhhhheee) That was my impression of her laughing.

kim dance said...

By the way, you pregnant yet? I know I'm starting to think about it so that means you either are or aren't far from it.

The Lower Family said...

Amen!! She is for sure on just for ratings. I can not stand her!!!

The P*dunc's said...

I think that they kept her on just for the sole reason that she drives everyone nuts! It's great for the ratings!