In Feb. I went on a girls trip with my sister Amber, cousing Missy and my Moses Lake crew, Ashley and Laura. We went to AZ and stayed in Missy's m-i-l's condo. It's amazing how a few days of doing nothing can rejuvinate you. I didn't lift a finger, Poor Missy had to cook breakfast for us every morning!! We shopped, lounged by the hot tub, and (best of all) ate out for every meal. Ash and I flew together (first class, thanks to todd), not 30 minutes being there, I lost my voice. So sad for me, I finally could be heard the last day! I still laughed a ton and did a lot of knee slapping. For 3 days we lived in the past, remincing about the glory days. I WANT TO GOT BACK!!! I only took a few pictures and half of them were the girls in swim suits-I figured they would not appreciate them exposed to all the world to see, so here are a few of the others.
These pictures are of Ash and I flying first class. Notice the real glass cups, head phones,and snacks til we were sick. On the first flight the attendent overheard me saying that I tend to get air sick, so she made me a bag a ice to put at the base of my neck- it really worked!
9 comments:
The wainscotting looks gorgeous!
Okay, your trip looked like it was a blast too. It's so fun to hang out with girlfriends without the kids.
your house looks good, whenever you need zack to help you with the sod let him know, that boy could use some work in his life right now.
Your not Tiff, without a good knee slap!
What the heck, was I chewing on a blue pen or something?
I love the wainscoting. If I were staying in my house for longer, that is exactly what I would do.
Tiff--that wainscotting is so cute--I love how far up the wall it goes. I can't wait to see all of these home improvements in person!
Nice to see you blogging again! The wainscotting (coating?) looks very very chic. Sounds like your trip was a blast, too. Keep posting!
Beautiful! I love it. We are going to do some wainscotting too here soon. It's quite the project, but so worth it.
You girls are all SO GORGEOUS! As beautiful as ever. Looks like you had fun. I haven't seen you all in so long :(
I think about you every time I hear an OMD song on the radio.. you and B.W. :)
Love it Tif...I miss you. Ash and I will be better at the end of April, then lets do something FUN!
The house looks great, Tiff! I need to get up there and see it in person!
Post a Comment