I can't believe that the kids are in school!! I have been wandering around the house trying to think of things to do (that do not involve cleaning)! It's weird to think that I only have 2 kids with me now. Cooper and Meg came running in yesterday so excited.
Cooper, " mom, school is sooo fun,"
Meg, " mom, mrs. g. was soo nice"
Cooper, "mom, ms. M was sooo funny and nice"
Meg, " mom, my lunch was sooooo good" (I guess pb&j and an apple must taste different if it's not at your oun house)




This is the only documentation that roxy turned 4!! We had a party with Todd's family and then she got to take a friend (hannah) swimming at the Clearfield pool. Poor Roxy, some day she will have a big friend party with lots of presents, and her mom will take loads of pictures (maybe she will even print them out and put them in a book, so when our computer crashes all evidence of her does disappear with a poof)
6 comments:
Ahh, your kids are back in school! Lucky duck! Carson starts on Monday and Kaiya is in preschool so she doesn't start until the following week. Your kids are so cute!
Cooper looks so grown up! What ARE you going to do all day??
Happy Birthday Roxy!
happy birthday Roxie!
how fun, can't wait til my kids are in school all day!! woo hoo!
don't worry--i never document my kids birthdays and if my computer crashes, I too will not have a single photo to boast of.
I slept over at pepper's house last night. It was so fun. We've got to start planning our next big trip!
Post a Comment