Wednesday, August 19, 2009

what i did durning my summer vacation

Recap
moses lake
moses lake-family reunion
lava hot springs
vernal
tabiona
pleasant grove
davis county fair
meg's birthday
roxy's birthday....
lots, lots, more Camilla's new smile

See!

She is my only kid that likes horses.....or any animal for that matter..


Coopie, he wore that clothes for 3 days straight.....day and night!
Todd Sean and Zack, mighty fisherman.

vivian and roxy......which ones mom loves them more? (the one who actually dresses their kids)

Our year long project is done!! Cortney's pictures proudly displayed on our family room wall! p.s. those pictures are 20x30 and 16x20....that huge wall posed a lot of headaches.

4 comments:

ashleyboice said...

i sure missed you this summer. And the wall looks great. I love it.

kim dance said...

it's about time you updated your blog!!! Love the pics. Now you can relax with 2 kids in school full-time, huh?

Lake said...

Welcome back Tiff. Keep up the blogging, I missed you.

Melissa B. said...

I can't believe the pics are done! I will have to come visit and see them. I ran into Shannon at walmart.