Once again I have to thank Cortney for doing my kids pictures, he does such an amazing job! We did this so fast, I literally took 15 minutes and there are so many good pictures I am having the worst time choosing. I wanted to put on more but, my computer is being slow and this has already taken way too much time. Enjoy-this is one of the few times you will see my kids in decent clothes and their hair done!
7 comments:
Tiff those are cute! I just had my friend take some of my kids. I was supposed to go see Cort but we were having a lot of scheduling problems with kevin. Darn it.
Way cute. My fav on is Roxy's close up! All cute though!
Those are so cute! You DO have a lot of great ones to choose from! Is Cortney your sister? She did a great job.
Your kids are as photogenic as me! just kidding!
So Cute! your kids are so big and I have to say I love the freckles!
LOVE 'EM! They are getting so darn big, it's hard to believe when you don't see them all of the time. I'd be having a hard time choosing also. I got Chloe's pictures taken a WHILE ago and can't decide so I haven't printed any yet.. ugh, decisions!
your kids are so cute! I love all the dimples. SO I just read your list of books you have been reading, which of those have been your favorites?
Post a Comment