I know it is hard to follow up a boy that makes a grown women swoon. But look at that red head. I still don't know what Tiff and all of her freinds did while they were in Arizona but so far they have all had boys. What was in the water. Both mom and baby are doing good. Que Samuel Davis. May 17 2010 6lb 12oz 20.5 inches long.
15 comments:
So very sweet! What are you guys going to do with a boy, now? I bet Cooper is stoked. Congratulations!
Congrats you guys that is so exciting. Looks like we need to try one more time for another boy. In 6 weeks of course:)
yay!!! I am so happy for you guys. That is awesome.
Yay, congrats! So exciting:)
Congrats!
Yay...congrats! I love that red hair, he is adorable.
Congrats guys!! We are so excited for you. What a cutie. And all that red hair!? He's beautiful and we're glad mom and baby are doing well.
CONGRATULATIONS! He's adorable! I see Meg's nose and chin. Glad that baby and Mom are doing well.
Congratulations guys!! He's so cute... I can't wait to meet him!!
Tandi
yeah! a boy... just what you needed! so happy for you!
Congratulations Davis family! Tiff, how do you have such small babies? It's amazing!
Congrats guys! So happy for you and he is adorable! I bet Cooper is so excited to finally have a little brother!
Your kids are alway so distinct Tif...his hair is awesome. Good job. I sure have been thinking about you!
I just saw your blog...congrats, Tiffany!!! He is so precious...I can't believe how tiny he is. Aren't they supposed to get heavier with each one? I hope you're healing and managing with 5. I can't wait until August!
Holy Smokes I was so happy to see this post!! Yay for you guys and congrats its a boy! Love the red locks. I cannot believe it has been so stinking long since I last saw you Tiff (actually right after you had Camilla)! Anyway, I am so happy for you guys and Cooper has a brother! (McKay would be SO jealous, but I won't tell!)
Post a Comment