Friday, September 17, 2010

budding photographers

So Roxy and Camilla found Todd's camera and took a Whole Lotta pictures. It's pretty funny to see what they "see" through the lens. I actually took this one a week ago, just thought I'd throw it in.
ingenious camera maneuvering

this is a very important photo of me- chronicling what I do with most of my time -talking on the phone while walking around the house. ha ha


This is a very important photo of Camilla, chronicling what she does most of the day- unfortunately, there is no picture of eating it

So happy


what did they do to make him cry?!!

Camilla's mac n' cheese- very modern
She's been caught doing more of her vices-she holds on to her spoon while shoving food in with her hands. Thankfully, there are no pictures of her biting her toenails.

This one took me a moment to figure out-roxy's gum!
I call this Cereal on Ottoman. Who the heck keeps eating in the family room- I've told them a thousand times!!!

Beautiful







3 comments:

Melissa B. said...

LOVE IT! uh, we have nose pickers of course. You do look good in your jeans. Amber and I had a delightful time in Target tonight. Good finds.

Carrie said...

LOVE IT!!

VW said...

Hi Tiff, thanks for giving me the link to your blog. The nose picking picture made me laugh. The other day at church, Darron pointed out that our Alex was being a buger, and I replied 'Well, you are what you eat'. Ha!