Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Que's Blessing

Since my entire was in Utah, we decided to bless Que. It was Conference weekend so we ended up blessing him at our house. Todd did a great job and we chowed down on hawaiian haystacks. Fun, fun weekend! Que's namesake, Grandpa Que Steele
We girls hadn't all be together in a while so we thought we ought to document it.
Here's the blessing boy in all his glory, baby pimples and all!




4 comments:

Melissa B. said...

I am so glad you posted this, I was wanting to see pics!

Eichmeiers said...

How fun that all your fam was there!! Que is so huge!!

Mara said...

Tiffany, thanks for sharing! How can so many beautiful girls be in one family? Sheesh! Que looked so cute in his outfit.

VW said...

Wow, look at all those gorgeous Merrell girls. I'm in ML this weekend and saw Kim Cleverly - I told her the story of Amber and I playing in the canal in our underwear and almost getting caught by Trent. As soon as I said her name, Kim nodded knowingly and remarked that Trent had seen all the Merrell girls playing in that canal, usually missing some of their clothes. We were laughing so hard.