Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Circleville

I will give $100 to anyone who knows where Circleville, Utah is! Its bout 3 hrs away from Pleseant Grove in the middle of NOWHERE! Todd's brother and his family moved there this summer. He teaches seminary at the high school. We went to lay new carpet in their house. I thought I grew up in a small town, I think that there are only about 300 people there. We let all the kids walk to the littlle local store (about the size of a gas station) They thought they were so grown up.

I just finished a great book everyone needs to read. Its called The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Bloom. Its about a family in Holland during WWII who work in the resistance and get sent to the Concentration Camps. I've never read about people who have such a personal relaionship and understanding of the Savior and the Atonement. It was very inspiring.
P.S. I've tired downlaoding pictures 3 different times and keep getting kicked off the internet. So, I don't know when Im going to get pictures on. I knew this would be difficult with dial up, but Im started to feel defeated!!!

3 comments:

kim dance said...

don't give up! I love the blog! and i expect some good stories...your kids are hilarius...i know they've said some funny things lately!

amber said...

Maybe you should tell the story about roxy putting dice in the toilet and then putting them in her mouth, then you should tell about the dice-ha ha TODD!

Brooke said...

I read The Hiding Place last year and I loved it--there were some really inspirational messages in it. You should read Man's Search for Meaning by Victor Frankl in conjunction with it; it's kind of fun to compare their stories and see the differing perspectives of the sexes.