This is Todd posting this:
Today I finally capture the future of the music industry on the camera. Here it is for all to see. Cooper finally got his dream after months of begging (thanks to the Hunts and the Parks) we finally broke down and bought him a video game. That's right GUITAR HERO the generic. Tiffany was at Ross and saw a cheap guitar video game and so she broke down and bought it. I know what your thinking "Tiffany bought it" I was surprised as well. She doesn't buy things. It was only $12 she told me.
Cooper has been in heaven ever since. The only problem was we didn't have any AA batteries so I made the first deal with him. If he let me cut off his warts I would buy batteries he was in. After screaming and crying he finally got what he wanted.
For the past four days he has wanted to play nonstop and I must say he is getting pretty good.
So here comes my crazy bet. I told him that if he gets five stars on the hard level. I would buy him the real game. I figured if he can conquer the $12 game he deserves the $ 400 dollar one.
Enjoy the video maybe he will be famous one day.
Two Bean Tamale Pie
17 years ago
3 comments:
it might be one of the happiest days in my life...reading a post from todd. I love it. And...I bet you will be buying the real game in three weeks...tops.
That is unbelievably cute. It is definitely a personal favorite video game for me.
Gooooooooooo Cooper!!! Todd, what are you going to do when you have to buy him the real one?!
Post a Comment