
Vivian and Roxy

Cooper and Savannah

Cooper trying his first flip

Candace and Roxy

Weston
It's been forever since Ive posted -amber, sean, and my parents visited last week-Im going to try my hardest to recollect the things we did. roxy saw a spider on our ceiling and showed Todd, he of course lifted her up and told her to smash it with her finger. This girl has no fear.
We had Courtney take our family pictures, probably the first time in since our "jean shirt" pictures in 94'. He did a great job-0f course- taking hundreds of pictures. The biggest problem was Amber, Dad and I, we can't keep our eyes open. I swear the whole time I was making my eyes go all huge so I wouldn't be blinking, but there were times when it looked liked my eyes were closed for a half a minute straight!! There were only a few pictures where one of us were not closing our eyes-It'll have to do. They took some pictures of just Todd and I together, it felt like we were engaged all over again. They came out really cute and can't wait to hang them up.
One of the days we took the kids to Jump on It. the kids had a blast! I even got on and jumped (in case you are wondering, my bladder held up!) vivian and roxy loved it. Weston just wanted to look at the animals on the bouncy cages and play video games. The kids cleaned mom and dad out of all their change buying candy and horse rides. Sean challenged me to 2 game of table hockey, where I beat him decidedly. It was a great way to get some energy out-we couldn't keep the kids awake for the ride home!
Im Sorry I cant get the hang of how to put my videos and pictures up in the right order! I'll figure it out sooner or later, bear with me.
We ate a ton of food. I didn't cook the whole week-mainly because celeste did!. One of the nights sean made his famous crab. Oh so yummy, Im craving it right now. Celeste made some delicious round bread that we dipped in the garlic butter sauce. On thursday we went out to the country club with cali, ash, and court. I love going out to eat especially with such good company, i laughed the whole time(hopefully using up some of the many thousands of calories I had been consuming). amber and sean were going to leave on Friday, they got a few blocks on the road and turned around and came back-they weren't ready to leave yet. We all went to see the house that we are building (its the architects show house)so everyone could get a better idea of what our houses will look like. I think that got amber and sean even more exited. Then on to Celeste's for spaghetti dinner.
The kids seemed to have lots of fun together. there were some spats over who is "best buddies" with who, and some hurt feelings because someone wasn't getting their way, but altogether they get along great. Meg cried the day they left because grandpa didn't make her breakfast and after I got after Roxy yesterday she kept crying "grandpa, grandpa grandpa" We had lots of fun, my house is a wreck ,Im behind on all my chores, Im exhausted but I wish they could come back and do it again next week!!
4 comments:
I really was in the depths of despair when they left...why don't we all live by each other??
I am so mad I had to work the last 4 days they were all here, but we did have some good times.
Talk about the depths of despair, hello, sean and I are all alone, we really need to build a compound somewhere and all live in it, minus the pilegemy.
I am still angry about the air hockey. my back gave out on me from bending over the table for so long. Once I lose 30 pounds, it will be a different story. I guess I did beat Cooper. I have been depressed ever since we got home.
Sean
Post a Comment