Friday, May 9, 2008

A few things

This is my nephew Kade and Camilla. She is now sitting up-kind of- she still falls over a lot. Notice the chubby legs!!
A few funny sayings around the house this week.

While I was cooking dinner Meg asked if I wanted to play house.
Meg-"mom, you be the grandma and Im your granddaughter, I live with you because my mom is in jail"
Me-"Why is your mom in jail?"
Meg- "She was speeding"

Meg and Roxy were playing in their clubhouse.
Roxy- "mom" (talking to meg)
Meg- "roxy Im sister now, our mom and dad are dead"
Roxy- "why"
Meg- "They were speeding"

I dont remember lecturing the kids on speeding-wearing seat belts, yes- but not speeding. Who knows were she got all that from. I guess I better be very careful about my driving!!


Cooper and the kids were writing a sign for their clubhouse.
Cooper-" mom, how do you spell dot com?"


3 comments:

Lake said...

That was hilarious Tiff! Meg is really going to keep you in line.

amber said...

I don't know, when I rode with Todd it sure felt fast to me, but I guess I am from ML, where no one actually reaches the speed limit.

cort said...

so funny!