All weekend I have been scouring the Internet trying to find bedding for the girls room in our new house. Right now meg just has a thin blanket and Roxy sleeps on a toddler bed with her "blanky" Everything I found was too much money. I just cant bear paying $40-70 on bedding and so I gave up and decided to just paint their beds in those cute PotteryBarn colors and buy white bedding. Well, I couldn't find white blankets anywhere!! so yesterday after hours(so it seemed) of playing games, reading books, and doing puzzles with the girls I woke up the baby and headed to Ross. I walk to the bedding section and there right in front of me are 3 twin "down alternative" comforters for $14.99(now this is the price I had in mind). I snatched them up and went to look for sheets. They had these coordinating satin sheets for $9.99 (oh yeah baby). What a relief-shopping completed.
Two Bean Tamale Pie
17 years ago
2 comments:
well now that your shopping is completed you can start shopping for me, I only need a few things......
You're my hero! I just spent $40-$70+ on bedding at JCPenney for Connor, Mikaela, and Aubrie! I know, I'm horrible. But 2 of them were on clearance...and it was free shipping...
~Carrie
Post a Comment