3 Joys
cooking in my new kitchen
todd coming home from work
seeing the baby crawl around
3 Fears
kids getting hit by a car
walking in the dark alone
our house payment
3 Goals
get Cort's pictures hung on the wall
start online photo albums for kids
go out to dinner with old friends
3 Current Obsessions
blogging and blog stalking
BYU Cougar football 59-0 ya baby
picking the boogers out of baby's nose
3 Facts- I had Todd do this one for me
funny
friendly
FINE!!
Two Bean Tamale Pie
17 years ago
4 comments:
I have a fear of the dark and the house payment also. (I am under Jakes name already and don't want to change it)
Linds
I have a total fear of kids getting hit by a car too. And you aren't alone, I love blog stalking...
Oh, and the worst is when you are blog stalking and them someone has put that live traffic feed on their blog and then they know you are blog stalking!
My sisters and i have been doing peaches too. I love the satisfaction I get when I see all of those beautiful full jars sitting on the counter and you are FINISHED!
Post a Comment