Tuesday, November 11, 2008

facebook

I now have a facebook account, unfortunately, I have no idea what you are suppose to do with it. All I do is keep adding more and more people I know, but that all. Are you suppose to write things on your "wall" or just make comments on others' "walls"? I keep looking on everyone elses but all theirs say is that so and so are now friends with so and so. This new age of the Internet is whizzing right over my head.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

You can post pics and play games and write on people's walls or comment on their pics. It's kinda fun. I have found a friend from elementary school on there that I haven't talked to forever.

::lindsay said...

Yeah, I've got one too but haven't quite discovered why facebook's so fab. I'm not really into the games and stuff. I suppose it is great to be able to find people from your past though.

Lake said...

I really haven't figured out facebook myself. It is good for finding old friends and classmates though.