Monday, November 24, 2008

Guess what I've been thinking about?

I am smitten all over again!!


Todd, why don't you climb up trees with me on your back and look longingly into my eyes?



GAGA GOOGOO!!!




9 comments:

The Merry Merrells Homepage said...

THOSE ARE MY KIND OF VAMPIRES. YEA TODD, COULD YOU DO THAT. I THINK MARLO'S A LITTLE TOO OLD FOR TREE CLIMBING BUT YOUR NOT. LOVE MOM

Teri said...

You are too funny! You make me laugh.

Carrie said...

I was wanting to call you all weekend and ask how it was...I can't wait to see it this weekend!

Melissa B. said...

Hello! I can't stop either. Ash burned the CD for me and it is on non-stop! I am already trying to plan and go again, I had to sit on the front row the 1st time!

Heather said...

mmmm mmmm mmmm. daaang. LOVED it. SO hot.

I thought Edward was PERfect!

Chelsea said...

LOL! Thanks for making me laugh!

jenicaheslop said...

I HAVE BEEN ASKING BRANDON THAT SAME QUESTION EVER SINCE I STARTED THE SERIES, AFTER FOUR BOOKS AND A MOVIE, HE STILL JUST DOESN'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND!

Cali said...

Love it. I am so glad we were together to experience the hotness.

Brooke said...

do you remember when we were salivating over leo in romeo and juliette back in '96? I was remembering how much I loved it so I rented it last week and guess what? It stinks.