New Tinker Bell panties are on. Roxy is well past 3 and still not potty trained. I haven't been pushing it because I hate cleaning messy undies. She hasn't been very motivated and when I would ask her about it she's say ," no, I just want to pee in my biaber (diaper)" Yesterday, we were at Target and Meg pointed out the panties and convinced Roxy she was ready to wear them. So, today is the day. I have said this 4 other times and rarely made it through 24 hours before giving up, but I am hoping that this post will give me more incentive to not give up!!
Two Bean Tamale Pie
17 years ago
8 comments:
good luck, I think you'll need it! ha ha
You can do it, Tiff! (and Roxy!)
good luck! I hate Potty training. Bowen was crazy, Campbell LUCKILY trained herself. I am not saying that to rub it in, haha, only to point that all kids are different.
I hope you have plasic mattress pads--good luck!
I agree...gook luck!
Woo Hoo! Potty training is so not fun. I'm not really looking forward to doing it again. I hope Roxy Rocks it!!! I'm sure she'll do great, she's got an awesome big sister to look up to.
There's no way around it, potty training sucks.
I HATE potty training! Good luck Tiff and Roxy!
Post a Comment