Friday, November 21, 2008

She's ONE

It's hard to believe a year has gone already. Camilla is such a sweetheart and is always the bright spot of my day. She is almost walking, any day now the knees on her pants will heave a sigh of relief. She still has no teeth (none of my kids have gotten them til after 1). Shoes graced her feet for the first time this week, I finally broke down and bought some from Target ( I did get a discount because there was no packaging for them!) I was tired of too many people not minding their own beeswax saying, "that poor babies feet are probably freezing" Well, I have socks on her feet and she very rarely is taken outside HUMPH! she is still super chubby -just wait til you see the picture! Camilla is probably one of the most loved girls in the world. Happy Birthday.
Here is the picture of the new shoes, a little scuffed already.

Of course she didn't have much of a party, but I did take a picture of her eating her cake (the pioneer woman's carrot cake- it was delicious)I told you so-don't we all wish rolls looked that good once we passed childhood?!!!

8 comments:

Carrie said...

Happy B-day, Camilla! What a sweetie! I don't put shoes on my kids before they walk and very rarely after. Matt's always bugging me about it!

Teri said...

She is so cute! I love the rolley picture. Chubby babies are the best! Happy Birthday Camilla.

amber said...

I do love the rolls, did any of the other kids eat the carrot cake or was it to healthy sounding for them?

Jason and Kristin said...

There is something about a roll without cottage cheese that is adorable!

Melissa B. said...

She is so cute, she has Beykirch Buns!

Brooke said...

I love that happy, sweet baby! I can tell why she is your bright spot. Shoes--shmooze, who needs 'em--tell those nosy people to please mind their own business.

Chelsea said...

I can't believe that she is already one!! She is really beautiful. She has such pretty blue eyes.

The Merry Merrells Homepage said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAS BEEN A YEAR. I SPENT THANKSGIVING WITH YOU. AT THE TIME I THOUGHT SHE WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BABY EVER.
SHE HAS MATURED INTO MY LITTLE GERBER BABY, SWEET CHEEKS. WHAT A DOLL! LOVE MOM