This morning while in the shower Camilla was sitting in her pjs watching me, I washed out my hair and as I opened my eyes I looked down and gasped. There was Camilla mid crawl in the shower with me. She didn't move a muscle for about a minute-she knew she'd been caught! Then she crawled to the end and would not look at me. I bent down and called her name, she looked quickly, smiled then hurried and put her head down again.
Meg had her Christmas recital today. She dressed up in one of her fanciest dresses (thanks Gayla) and sung her heart out (not really). Everytime she looked over at us she would stop singing and act like she was all embarrassed! They sang lots of songs and they all knew the words and sang loud-I was very impressed.
6 comments:
man hearing your voice on that video really made me miss you. Weird? When do you go to Moses??
That is so dang funny, as big as that shower is you could fit the whole family in there and not know it.
Camilla is such a darling little girl! Jane loves the shower too. She screams when we are in there and pounds on the door till we open it, undress her, and let her in with us!
OH! Camille is so cute! Meg is getting so big! She really looks so much like Todd.She's a cutie.
I made my blog private again. I'm paranoid with Kyle always being gone. e-mail me your e-mail address so I can add it. chelseawhitney@gmail.com
Hope that you have a very Merry Christmas!
Oh my goodness, that is so stinking funny that Camilla was in the shower! She was just having a nice relaxing time in there too. Meg is getting so big!
Tiff, for heaven's sake. Some German doll maker needs to make a mold of Camilla's face and use it to make her next limited edition.
Post a Comment