I have had limited Internet access lately and have gotten out of blogging mode. The past few times I've sat down to write something it takes forever to think of something and then before I can post it it gets deleted. Amber told me to just post something, so here is something.
Camilla 2 new (and only)teeth
Roxy is a sunbeam
Cooper looses another tooth (todd flicked it out by "accident" ,landed in the snow and had to be blow torched to find it)
Meg gave talk in primary and told everyone she was thankful for.......me! ( I nearly fell over in my chair)
Two Bean Tamale Pie
17 years ago
5 comments:
Here's something to write about. I would love to hear about what you've been reading lately...Twilight is on my nightstand and I might just open it if I don't find something else, quick!
Uh oh! Carrie got Twilight out of the closet! Quick! She needs an intervention!
I have been wondering where youve been. I agree just post anything. Good job.
YAY!!! Tiff is back!
I understand, I've had bloggers block. I don't want to write about how sick I've been. You did good. That is too funny that Coop lost his tooth and it got lost in the snow. You guys were creative to get it out. I would have just said the tooth fairy would know where to find it. She usually leaves money in weird places in his room (cause she forgets at night).
Post a Comment