So the other night Tiff and I were doing our usual three hours of TV watching without any kids bugging us. ( for those who don't know we put our kids to bed at 7:00 so that we don't kill them) we were right in the middle of one of our many shows when Cooper comes upstairs with a look of despair. I immediately told him to go back to bed without hearing what was wrong, but Tiff the loving mother that she is could tell that something was troubling the poor guy. She proceeded to ask what was wrong, as he burst into tears to tell us what was wrong I almost busted out laughing. I guess that some of his friends told him that if you put your middle finger up in the air it is very bad. So as he was laying in bed that night the temptation to FLIP THE BIRD overwhelmed him and he decided to try it. The guild and remorse that followed that gesture might have scarred him for a lifetime. Don't we all wish that we were still seven and things like that troubled us.
Two Bean Tamale Pie
17 years ago
7 comments:
oh! That's the sweetest/funniest thing I've heard in a long time. He's so innocent! Thanks for sharing.
Sounds like Cooper--I wish my kids felt guilty about doing "bad things" When they were saying Bloody Hell, I couldn't get them to stop. They even asked me what that bad word was they weren't suppose to say---as we were walking into church--ugh
poor Cooper, I think he takes guilt to a whole new level.
Oh, Cooper, you poor guilt-ridden child! He's going to be the only child ever to have ulcers!
That is so dang cute. I don;t think he learned that from his dad... Just kidding, I love you Todd!
That is so funny! Oh how I hate a guilty conscience. Celly's comment is hilarious.
So funny!
Post a Comment