Today is Cooper's 7th birthday. It seems crazy to me that he could possibly be this old, but yet it feels like a lifetime at the same time-does that make any sense. We had a friends party on Saturday-eating pizza, playing the Wii, and eating grasshopper pie. It was super low stress and they all had fun, and best of all NO GOODIE BAGS!! I hate doing those things I know the kids love them but what a pain in the BUTT!
Here are just 7 things I love about Cooper
1. He OBEYS! I can make him do anything-thank heavens I at least got one of those kinds of kids.
2. He can get excited about anything and everything.
3. He loves sports and is always asking me my opinion about what teams he should like.
4. His mind is always working. He's always thinking about something, and most likely going to ask me many, many questions about it.
5. He has Todd's hair, wirely thick hair that not matter what you do to it will never stand up spikey.
6. He is sensitive. He thinks about others and prays that all the poor people will find food and enough money.
7. He is goofy and thinks he is hilarious ( the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!) He's the first to try to make anyone laugh with an assault of arm farts and burbs.
the boys spent most of lunch burbing-oh joy!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Cooper!
Happy Birthday, Coop!!! Hope you had a great day! We were thinking of you!
Happy Birthday Cooper! You really are a good kid. We love you!
Sounds like so much fun!!! Happy b-day.
Happy Birthday Cooper! Connor misses you being here so you can share your birthdays together!
Post a Comment