Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Child's Prayer

This was in Cooper's prayer tonight

"please bless the sick and the poor, but most people know them as hobos"

I had to fight to keep from laughing, though when he finished and I looked at him I busted out. He is such a sweet boy, that movie Kit Kitridge really got him thinking!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

That's the best. Bless them indeed!

Melissa B. said...

Hillarious!

Celly said...

That brought tears to my eyes (laughter tears)!

Chelsea said...

I haven't smiled that big all day long. Thanks Coop. We really miss you guys.

The Merry Merrells Homepage said...

OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF BABES. I HOPE COOPER KNOWS WHAT A GREAT KID HE IS. SO THOUGHTFUL AND SWEET. IT DID MAKE ME LAUGH AFTER I HAD BEEN CRYING ALOT WRITING AND READING ABOUT GRANDPA AND GRANDMA MERRELL. THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR JOYS WITH US. LOVE MOM

The Lower Family said...

That is do dang funny. You haven't emailed me your address. It would be fun to get together. Have a great Christmas!