Wednesday, December 10, 2008

This is for everyone

I started a recipe blog (original, I know). I want everyone who reads my blog to contribute to it so we all have lots of good recipes to choose from, not just mine. If you want to contribute send me your email in the "comment" section. If any of you have any other ideas let me know. www.justanotherrecipeblog.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Carrie said...

I couldn't figure out how to comment on the recipe blog(it wasn't letting me) so you need my email address? I'm excited for this new blog, but you might have to hold my hand and walk me through it!

tiff said...

I just posted a comment so try again or just leave your email address on this blog.

::lindsay said...

I'd like to contribute! I love getting new recipe ideas.

lindsaybates@charter.net

Gayla said...

Oh, I love recipes. Sign me up- stampgirl312003@yahoo.com.

Laura Lei said...

I'll contribute too. laulei1@gmail.com

Carrie said...

here it is...
CMDFamily@juno.com