Monday, December 1, 2008

Twilight, Take Two

Yes, there are other things going on in my life, but I actually have a picture for this one, so I'm posting about it!! My sister-in-laws hadn't seen the movie so we all got tickets and went Friday night. I have to say I really liked it the first time, yes, I was definately nit picky and critical, but still liked it. The second time watching it I just "watched" it and I loved it even more! I didn't notice the flaws I had seen the first time through. We ended the night with dinner at Red Robin. What more can I say, Twilight, dinner, NO KIDS.

Sorry Gayla, I had a picture of your eyes more open but, while trying to fix the red eye I made yours and shannons eyes have blue rings around them so I opted for this one.

I'm sorry I just couldn't resist. You all should be thanking me.

8 comments:

Celly said...

THANK YOU!

Melissa B. said...

I am dying to go again! I really think I will like it better, when not on front row and not analyzing everything. I still liked it the first time.

Melissa B. said...

Is Celeste Blogging?

Teri said...

I second Melissa B's comment, I was thinking the same exact thing. Fun that you got to go again, and Red Robin to boot!

Natelli Johnston said...

fun! I need to go see it again, I thnink I would like it more. Edward is beautiful!

Carrie said...

YUMMMMMM!

The Lower Family said...

Hey Stanger! I can't believe that your baby is one! We need to get together. I was also wondering if Todd still does carpet. My sister just built a house in Kaysville and is finishing her basement. I told her about Todd. I don't have your digits anymore so I am stalking your on your blog. Anyway, if he does still do carpet will you have him call me or email me his number. My email is melissasmurfy@yahoo.com. I would also love to get the kids together and I would love to come and see your new house. Thanks tiff

The Merry Merrells Homepage said...

THANK YOU!!! AND WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THESE AWESOME PICTURES?