
For FHE we got out the boxes pulled out the Christmas stuff and decorated (if you can call it that) the tree. We inherited this tree from my mother-in-laws wedding business and have vowed every year to get a nice new one after the holidays (on sale) HASN'T HAPPENED! We have also vowed to throw away the so-called ornaments and replace them with new, matching, theme oriented ones. HASN'T HAPPENED! So, now we are once again stuck with a tree Charlie Brown wouldn't even claim, worst of all its displayed front and center in the living room window for all to see.
PS we ran out of lights therefore they only go 3/4 of the way up and Camilla has already pulled off all the ornaments within her reach, hence the bottom half being undecorated.
6 comments:
It looks like our Christmas tree... meaning the bottom half is empty. Kade thinks the ornaments are balls and throws them everywhere.
We have your tree's twin at our house!
(Undecorated bottom half courtesy of Emma!)
I always think I will by some themed ornaments at an after Christmas sale, and I always forget! I'm all shopped out by that time!!
Oh wait until you see my tree! Talk about the nightmare before Christmas.
Our tree always looks a little iffy, too. We have hardly any decorations; I usually just tie ribbons and rafia all over it. I always vow to go to TJmaxx and stock up on adorable Christmas decorations, but by January i'm Christmased out.
That's awesome. We vow every year to get lights for our roof when they go on sale after Christmas, so we aren't the only bare house in the neighborhood. We've never gotten ours either and our house is still bare.
I love that post. I feel the same way about our little Charlie Brown tree. I always feel so dumb when people come to my house and see my sad Christmas decor. I have to say that my kids love it...what else matters:)
Post a Comment