Thursday, January 29, 2009

finished

Todd and I went to Ikea a week ago intending to buy some bookshelves for downstairs. As we were looking we decided that Todd could make some just as good, better quality wood and for cheaper. We took this picture as our inspiration and came up with this.

Now I just need to find things to fill it up with. Here are some pillows I found yesterday for our bed. I have a lot more stuff to do to finish but this is a start.



7 comments:

Brooke said...

yes, better quality I believe. But cheaper? Wow. I love all your home improvement projects. You really are on fire. I wish you would come out here and light a fire under me!

BTW, the kids and I are coming to visit Utah for the month of JUNE. Of course, we'll need to get together, a lot.

Lake said...

Love, love, love those shelves. Make some for me please?

Melissa B. said...

The shelves look great. Where are they?

::lindsay said...

Those shelves look awesome. You guys did a great job!

Teri said...

Your version is so much cuter. That Todd is a handy guy to have around! By the title of your post I thought you were going to say you were done potty training or something.

Nancy said...

those are lovely shelves! what pretty wood!

Heather said...

Way to go you guys.. isn't it so great when it's all said and done and you can sit back and enjoy the finished product?

Again.. I LOVE your kids room.. they must be in heaven.