Todd and I have the home improvement bug, we cant stop starting new projects. We finally finished a couple of them (enough to post, at least).

Todd made these frames and I spray painted them. So Easy!

Todd finished the ladder and railing in the playroom. The kids are so excited to sleep up there tonight.


The guest room. I still need to take out my cedar chest. that's me in the mirror.

I am looking for a great old lamp. This is the quilt
todd gread grandma pieced and his grandma finished for our wedding.

I painted the coffee table added a few pillows, this room needed some color.
9 comments:
I'm loving your play room. I would love to have a play room, instead it's just our whole house. Everything looks great.
Dude,
you guys are so good at things like that. Who even knows how to do that stuff??? Everything looks dope!
It's looking great! I didn't even know you had a piano. We still need to come up and see it in person.
I love the pictures of your kids without mattings. What a great idea. Maybe I'll copy you. How did you make those "easy" frames? My favorite home improvement project so far is that coffee table. I LOVE IT!!!
WOW! I AM SO IMPRESSED. YOU TWO MAKE A GREAT HOME IMPROVEMENT TEAM
MAYBE YOU COULD START YOUR ON TV SHOW ON HGTV. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT IN PERSON I THINK I WILL BE COMING TO UTAH AT CONFERENCE TIME.
LOVE MOM
Your house looks gorgeous! Good job team Davis.
How fun! I especially like those frames and the fabulous blue table. Thanks for posting the picture of the quilt, too. I did a project on all the quilts that Grandma Great and Grandma Steele made, but I will add this to the collection!
Good job! I need to come see it in person! I love your blue table, aren't those pic. frames so easy i love the ones I did. I need more.
It looks awesome Tiff! I LOVE your play room, it is so cool. We have sheet rockers coming in less than a week to finish our downstairs and then we're on to the heavy finish work. I'm so excited to finally be able to use our whole house!
Everything looks so great. Way to be motivated in January. This is my worst month for motivation I swear.
Post a Comment