After coming home from Amber's house Todd and I got an itch to start some new projects. The first was our bedroom. We had a log bed with matching furniture that Todd made for us when we were first married. We both still love it but didn't want it in our room any more, so we moved it into the guest room and went to the RC Willey outlet and bought a new headboard. I didn't want to go out and buy new side tables so Todd used some leftover wood and made theses floating ones. I still have a lot of work left to do but it's fun to see a change.
The second project was our barstools. The fabric was getting old looking so I went out and bought new fabric and wahla... 20 minutes of work and new barstools. they add a nice punch of color to the kitchen, now I just have to keep my kids from spilling on them!!!
Two Bean Tamale Pie
17 years ago
8 comments:
Tiff, Kim Vaughan here! Just had to say that I love all your home improvement projects! Whoa! Did you make your bed quilt? And what kind of fabric did you use on your barstools~~love the punch of color! You are so handy!
Looks great! I love the new headboard. Jared and I so need to start doing some projects around our house too. Everyone always makes fun of us because we never do anything to where we live. We still have white walls and nothing on the walls. Our entire house looks like one big college dorm room before you move in.
On your barstools, you should go buy plastic coverings from a fabric store and put over, I did this on my chairs and it is wonderful. I was surprised that they still looked good too. Call me.
I love the floating nightstands Ty..er, I mean Todd made. They are cute. The bar stool covers are also so very cute. I love that hue of pinky red.
Those barstools rock. I love it love it!
You guys always do the cutest stuff. You make me want to do stuff, but I never do. Keep showing us though, it's fun to see.
look on designersholiday.blogspot.com---I think they can get lots of different things that aren't yet on their site.
I LOVE the fabric on the barstools. Seriously beautiful. Don't you love little changes like that?
Post a Comment