Last night I finally got HSM 3 at a Redbox. The 2 older kids had seen it at the movie theatre, so this was Roxy's first time. Even though she was totally sick and fevering she still couldn't keep herself from dancing. she ran into her room changed out of her clothes and put on her princess dancing dress.
Meg turned to me and said, " will i do that when i am in high school?"
"do what" i replied
"kiss boys"
"uh, maybe a little bit" She caught me off guard. Let's all cross our fingers.
During one of the dancing scenes between Gab and Troy, Roxy leans over to me and says, " i am her and daddy is hims"
Two Bean Tamale Pie
17 years ago
3 comments:
So funny! Both my kids love that movie. Bowen is actually starting to admit he likes it. Campbell knows every spin, turn, facial expression. If she isn't up dancing she is sitting and you'll see her shoulders shimming and moving. I have a tendency to tear up every time! You know me, I have very sensitive tear ducts!!!
Roxy's comment at the end...sweet!
Tiff I miss your kids, and you!!! Your girls are HI-larious. We watched High School Musical III on Saturday night and the boys were completely grossed out by all the kissing. And Ezra censured Gabriella for not dressing "mogestly."
Post a Comment