Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's his Birthday!

I know I haven't posted in forever ( I seem to be starting all my posts that way),but today is a special one-yes, Todd is 35!!! I did have great intentions of throwing a suprise party or taking him on a secret weekend getaway, but all he's getting is some cheap stuff from Ross and a bunt cake! To make matters worse-I once again-had lofty plans of making him an egg muffin for breakfast, but to no one's suprise he made his own AND one for me ( at least I was up and awake this year). So, what can I say about the guy who does everything for me. THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY YEAR. YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

p.s. I promise next year will be better.
p.s.s Sorry about the picture, my computer illiteratcy has reared its ugly head once again!

6 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Happy B day Todd. You are so OLD! But there is always someone older, I won't mention names.

Celly said...

Weston says "Happy Birthday" to Todd--he wants you to make him a robot dog--I tried to explain that it is Todd's birthday--Not Weston's bithday.

Tandi Davis said...

Tiff you crack me up! Happy Birthday Todd! Hope you have a great one. And yes, you are old.

Cali said...

Happy Birthday Todd, you are an amazing husband to Tiffany and a brillant father!!

Carrie said...

Happy birthday, Todd! Now you are as old as I am! Sad...

ashleyboice said...

happy late birthday!