I wish I could say the car ride home was this peaceful but I can't. Tiffany got a new suburban and one of her requirments was it had to have a dvd player. So we had one installed. On her way to Washington (2 Hours into the 12 Hour Trip) The stupid thing broke. So she didn't have it on the way up and We didn't have it on the way down. Lucky we still had the portable ones. Roxy watched movies the whole way back or at least she tried.

Que is such a good Baby he is starting to smile.

He will never be satisfied with catching lake trout now. I think that fish was about 20 lbs.

I don't know what I did to be blessed with such a good Boss. Doug my boss at work paid for my flight to Washington so that I could drive Tiffany and the kids home. While I was up there my brother in law Sean and his dad and Cooper went fishing on the Columbia river. We Landed 9 Salmon and kept 7 of them.

I went to Scout camp and she went home to Moses Lake to visit while I was away. Here are some of my scouts.

He better not break her heart

Here are all the kids on the train ride to see the poor animals

We also went to Lagoon with or friends the Kendalls all the kids of course had fun.

Camilla really liked doing make-up she was so proud of her accomplishment.

Meg had her Birthday Party and invited a bunch of girls Tiff had some games planned but all they really wanted to do was Make-Up.

4 comments:
Geez! Is your boss hiring?! Jk. So, was that the train ride at Lagoon where you see the animals and they are all in these big bare cement cages with nothing in them? Jason and I thought it looked cruel. And sad...
Finally an update! I love that you (Todd) have to do the blogging. That is what you get when you have a million kids.
P.S. I wanna catch those fish!
Looks like fun! Glad you made it back in one piece. I bet you were glad you took the back up dvd players.
Holy Cow guys! Congratulations on little Que. I LOVE his red hair. I bet Coop was stoked about that giant fish he caught, yum!
Post a Comment