Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Football

Cooper is now in football. It is crazy to think that he is old enough to play. Where we live they have a very good football team. It is Davis High School. I think they were second at state last year. They start the kids out very young and if you are not the most talented person around if you don't start out this early the is no chance of playing. So this year he wanted to play. He is one of the biggest kids on his team and unfortunately one of the slowest. So he is a lineman. He is starting to understand the game. His team is 2-1 they lost the first game to bear river, but since then they have done good. They just needed to get out the wrinkles.
Look at that stance. Such good looking form.




2 comments:

Cali said...

Nice to finally hear from the Davis family. I love it when Todd blogs.

Melissa B. said...

Go Darts! You know I spent my childhood attending these high school games. Darts are Crazy competitive which I am sure you have figured out.