Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Que's stats

I took Que in for his 4 month checkup. Wow, I can't believe how fast time is flying, and yes, it's me Tiffany, you know-the one who started this blog. I appreciate Todd stepping in for me, for some reason I am having a hard time finding time to sit at the computer and write witty blogs. In fact, I am currently writing this at the dinner table, Todd isn't here for dinner so I am neglecting my motherly duties and letting my kids eat their shredded roast beef tacos with zucchini bread (fresh out of the oven, I might add) while watching the Brady Bunch. Any who, back to the subject of this blog. Que is a chub! You wouldn't know it because there have been no pictures of him, so just trust me. (By the way, I left my camera in WA, hence no pictures). Here are his stats
Weight 17 lbs 1.5 oz 88%
Height 27" 97%
Head 17" 74%