Friday, May 16, 2008

House stuff

Sean wanted to see more so he can go cry in his pillow tonight, because his house is moving a slugs pace. Here you go-make sure you grab some tissues-who knows when amber will wash the pillowcases!!!





This was a mistake, and I couldn't figure out how to delete it, so I made it very small. Maybe I shouldn't have written so much about it and no one would have noticed it!


this is the pantry(again, this is for sean, most of you won't be interested, its just a pantry)
This is the master closet(more of your ears are perking up now)



by the way that sweet music in the background was the painters choice-yes, they are caulking!

4 comments:

ashleyboice said...

i love the painter's music. Just awesome.

cherie said...

looks great tiff.
Congrats!

And if amber washes her pillow cases as often as I do, yeah, get a tissue.

amber said...

I am going to slugs pace somebodys lip if I hear any of that again.
Sean

Cali said...

Tiff, your blog is GREAT. I know I never comment, but I want you to know that I visit!