Tuesday, May 13, 2008

house update

Todd is very busy finishing up the finish work. Unfortunately, that means he will be doing tile and hardwood next-no break. After that he will get a well deserved break while the painter does his thing. The siding on the outside is almost done, then they will be painting that. I have finally decided on a color, Tavern Taupe-yikes what pressure!! Here is a little video of part of the house. More to come later. P.S. We had a great Book Club "meeting" at the Olive Garden last night. Always a night full of laughs(and a few snorts), lots of yummy food, great discussions, and even food in our teeth! Our next book we are reading is The Host, by Stephenie Meyer-I'm so excited to read it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you made a video since I haven't been able to see your house yet. Looks good, Zack and I will have to come use your huge tub when it is finished since we have never had a tub that could completely cover me with water and definitely not both of us.

ashleyboice said...

you should say the earl's had food in their teeth...it was fun though...I am already having withdrawals and I can't wait for next month.