Tuesday, September 23, 2008

chicken sale

For all you Utahans I thought I'd let you know that Maceys is having a sale on their boneless, skinless chicken breast, $1.39 /lb!! Today is the last day and its a great deal. Every time they have this sale I stalk up and buy as much as I can. The best way to preserve it, I've found, is to cut off the junk, cut it up into tenders or leave whole, place on a cookie sheet and freeze the individual pieces. Then I put them in freezer baggies. They aren't all stuck together and you just take out however many pieces you need and defrost. Sorry, kind of of boring post... here's a joke to liven it up-Knock Knock. Who's there? Chair. Chair who? Chair if I come in? I made that up.

4 comments:

ashleyboice said...

I am loving the frequent posts! Even when they are about chicken breasts.

Natelli Johnston said...

that joke is awesome! thanks for the ingo i mean info of course.

Carrie said...

I, too, enjoy the frequent posts. It gives me something to do other than housework...Pam went and got me some chicken - yea!

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

Dang! I read your post too late!! I liked your joke!