Corney took pictures of my kids ( I was too cheap to pay for the school pictures-highway robbery) These turned out sooo good !! thank you thank you thank you Cort!!
Tiff, he totally hit meg right on the peg! you can see every ounce of impishness in her in these photos. don't tell, but i think meg is my favorite. these pictures are beautiful. I love, love, love them and love, love, love your kids...and you.
8 comments:
Cute, Cute!
those are so good.
I am glad that you got at leat one picture of every one of your kids smiling. So very cute.
Tiff, he totally hit meg right on the peg! you can see every ounce of impishness in her in these photos. don't tell, but i think meg is my favorite. these pictures are beautiful. I love, love, love them and love, love, love your kids...and you.
Those are the best pictures of meg I have seen, they all are great though. He even got one of Roxy without her pouty face.
Your kids are adorable. They are all so big. I agree that school pictures are highway robbery!
Love pics, BABY looks like BEA! Why can't Cort live by me.
Tiff,
those pics turned out so good. I love your kids they are so cute.
Post a Comment