So, Cooper has been walking around with a loose front tooth. On Saturday it was just hanging by a thread, and all of Todd's brothers were trying to pull it at the BYU game, making cooper very irritated! He promised Todd that he would let him pull it when they got home but, cooper was too tired. Sunday morning he was ready to go (especially for the money from the tooth fairy)
Two Bean Tamale Pie
17 years ago
4 comments:
That almost made me cry!!! I hate getting my teeth pulled. Cooper did not even cringe.
What the?! I was laughing so hard I had to show Archie. Cooper, you are a brave little man. T & T, seriously, that is pretty graphic for a family show. I'm still laughing....
that was hilarious!
That was absolutely hilarious. I could not stop giggling. Cooper is a very brave man!
Post a Comment