I got this recipe from Celeste, she had gotten it from her friend. I finally decided to try it and I thought it was great and easy!!
Speedy Chicken Stir Fry
8 oz angel hair pasta (I used thin spaghetti)
2 c. broccoli
1lb chicken cut in strips
1/2 c. Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing (Kraft) (It's worth buying I'll start making this a ton-it would be a great marinade- more of a Thai flavor)
2 T. soy sauce
1/4 t. or to taste ground ginger ( I didn't use it)
garlic powder
crushed red peppers
1/3 c. chopped peanuts
Cook pasta. Add broccoli for the last 3 minutes of pasta cooking. Cook chicken. Stir in rest of stuff. Cook 1 minute. Drain pasta mixture. Add chicken mixture, add peanuts.
I served this with fried rice
heat oil in a pan add chopped onion and frozen veggies (peas or veggie mix) cook till tender. add and egg or 2 and scramble. dump rice in ( I love to use my leftover rice if I have any) add soy sauce to taste. You can add a little cooked ham or chicken, or garlic powder if you like.
I keep forgetting to take pictures of my food so I thought I 'd add a picture for your viewing delight. 
2 comments:
Thanks for the new recipe idea! Sounds easy enough and I probably have the ingredients on hand. I was a little disappointed that there wasn't a "demonstration" to go along with it though...I expect you'll do better next time.;)
I have been wanting to make all these yummy recipes that you have been posting but it is so hard to cook for just two people. It is so much more fun cooking for a group because then I don't feel obligated to eat it every day for a week if it is a dud. Or maybe I just like all the praise from people when I cook for them because I always have to fish compiments from Zack about my food.
Post a Comment