My kids get so excited for St. Patrick's Day. todd started the tradition of making green pancakes and green orange juice, so when I got up Monday they already had the orange juice out waiting for me. We actually had a false start- last week I thought it was Green Day so last Sunday night the kids got on their green pajamas and green underwear and layed out their green clothes for the next day. It wasn't until about 20 minutes after I put them to bed that I looked at the calendar and realized I was a week ahead. so, I went downstairs and told them the bad news! They are taking the pinching part very seriously. Cooper and Roxy woke up first and when Meg woke up later, before she ever made it up the stairs, Cooper announced to her that she didn't have to pinch Roxy because he had already done it! Even Camilla almost got pinched!!
Two Bean Tamale Pie
17 years ago
4 comments:
i do not like green eggs and ham. i do not like them sam i am!
sorry but green orange juice...yuck!
actually whenever my kids don't want to eat something, i remind them of that book and i can usually get them to try it! Braden even likes avocado now!
What a fun way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day!
Is it St Patty's day??? Too bad Ava had a green shirt on but spilled water on it and changed, I can't wait to start pinching, I've got three people in mind.
You would think it was Christmas or something to provoke that much excitement. St. Patty's Day just never seemed that exciting to me. It is good to start fun traditions though.
Post a Comment