I thought I write just a few things that have happened this week.
ME- bladder infection
TODD-bought the kids 2 new DS games which forced them to eat their cauliflower at dinner!
COOPER- threw a hysterical fit because he had a sore throat and had to stay home from school therefore missing a days worth of new info about St. Patrick's Day.
MEG-only told me she hated me 2 times! Roxy got it once. She also read a story with almost no help(this coming from a girl who didn't know her alphabet at the beginning of the year)
ROXY-peed on her little potty once. ate a sleeve of Ritz crackers in less than a day.
CAMILLA-ANGEL!!!
4 comments:
I think you deserved a great baby like Camilla after the 3 little devils before her!
did todd eat his cauliflower too??
That is funny because The things roxy and meg are doing my kids are doing too. Oliver screamed "I hate my mom" it is the first time he has EVER said that to me...so I was pretty pissed. I am glad to hear your kids are doing these things too...makes me feel like maybe it is a stage.
don't you just love your baby? they bring such peace to the house, especially with the crazies we have to deal with! Oh, and that picture of meg you posted...she is so beautiful!!!
Post a Comment