Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tree fall down





We put cooper in a basketball clinic. todd had to take all the kids while I got a facial, manicure, and pedicure-what a great day!
Roxy is crazy about dresses. Last week she wore the same sundress everyday. Saturday I came inside and she was wearing this-Camilla's dress!















Only my sisters will get the title. My cousin kim loved to watch a video we took of one of our trees being cut down. She would shout "tree fall down" over and over. We pruned trees this weekend, well todd and some bro-in-law pruned, I picked up branches-lots of them! todd decided while he was out there he might as well cut down some bothersome cotton trees. I grabbed the camera and taped. the tree fell the wrong way-thats why I started taping the ground- if you listen you can hear todd telling me to go get the neighbor's number ( the tree fell on his property). There are still a ton more branches to pick up. yikes!




2 comments:

amber said...

we watched that video like five times, something about a tree falling and someone yelling for help is so familar to me, hmm, good times. On another note that dress that Roxy had on is technically not Camilla's dress, it's Savannah's!!(that dress has gone through six little girls!)

Anonymous said...

I instantly got the title! I am excited for our microdermabrasion and our cellulite treatments-let me know if you can't make it.