Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I feel old

So, I've been playing volleyball at the Stake Center for a couple of months. A couple of the girls started a team to play in the Orem league and asked me to join. Last night we has our first 2 games. The first game we got creamed and the second we won. By the end of the second game my legs were quivering and I wasn't sure if I could raise my arms to serve anymore! My knees hurt from diving, my back hurt from spiking, and my bum hurt because I fell flat on it while trying to get a ball! The whole family came to cheer my on-only they were too busy running around (I did see camilla waving her arms-with todd's help). On the way home Todd asked if I had fun. "Yes." He replied with, "next time you need to jump more!" Thanks Honey!!

2 comments:

ashleyboice said...

i am sure todd loves to see you jump.

::lindsay said...

This cracked me up. I guess we're not the young spring chickens we used to be. I put on an exercise video the other day and apparently I'm not the limber girl I used to be because I totally pulled my groin muscle. Yikes!